|Date Posted||March 16, 2021|
A large medical device company in the west metro is looking for a Part-Time Contact Tracer to manage all the COVID-19 quarantine follow-up interviews, close contact tracing, and case data analytics/reporting for two of their Minneapolis area sites. This will be a 3+ month assignment depending on future case load. Fluency in Hmong is helpful
Hours: 15-20 hours per week
- Conducts telephone calls with employees quarantined due COVID-19 (confirmed, suspected, and/or close contact) to complete thorough follow-up case interviews and questionnaire.
- Maintains accurate and detailed case notes and completes all required case check-lists.
- Provides follow-up instructions to quarantined employees related to pay during quarantine, applying for a leave of absence, self-quarantine best practices, and encouraging testing when appropriate.
- Collects and records information obtained from the follow-up case interviews into secured database.
- Manages the processes and efforts of returning employees to the workplace safely after self-quarantine including; follow-up case interviews prior to employee return, checking on status of test results and symptoms, and obtaining doctor’s notes and positive/negative test results, when necessary.
- Follows all approved site protocols related to COVID-19.
- Maintains daily communication with local Crisis Management Team around case status.
- Manages caseload and ensures prompt and accurate data entry and follow-ups with cases and/or contacts and escalates cases to local Crisis Management Team, as appropriate.
- Maintains case data analytics and reports new case totals and trends to local Crisis Management Team and Site Leader.
- Protects and maintains individuals’ privacy and confidentiality.
Skills & Requirements:
- High school diploma, or equivalent required; Bachelor''s degree preferred
- Health care industry experience is a plus (position will not be permitted to provide medical advice, directive, and/or recommendations to any employees)
- Must possess high attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact professionally with people from diverse cultural, racial, ethnic, gender, and socioeconomic backgrounds during a time of crisis and distress.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Critical thinking and sound judgment.
- Comply with data integrity and security policies, safeguarding all personal identifiable information.
- Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Teams.
There is a wide range of benefits that you can customize to fit your needs including:
- Medical/dental/and vision plans
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Life Insurance
- Referral Bonuses