|Date Posted||March 16, 2021|
CHENEGA HEALTHCARE SERVICES, LLC
THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD
The Contact Tracer will support the tracing for COVID contacts/patients.
- Making follow up calls to patients after initial call by EPI/Contact Investigator.
- Documenting the names and contact information of all individuals who have had contact with a COVID-19 patient.
- Tracing and notifying all contacts who have potentially interacted with an infected individual.
- Maintaining appropriate discretion with the information.
- Tracking and documenting all health data (using an IHS provided software); and/or
- Referring contacts for additional testing or health care services as identified.
- Other duties as assigned
- Health care training and experience (RN/PHN, Pharmacist, etc.); and/or Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health or related field
- Minimum of one (1) year of customer service experience
- Preferred qualified candidate who is local to the community or reservation
- Preferred qualified candidate who is fluent in the major Native language of the local community or reservation
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Call center skills (patience, communication, listening, composure, resilience, and persuasion skills) - a portion of work may be conducted via established protocols and scripts
Physical Demands: (The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee may use repeated motions that include the arms, wrists, hands and/or fingers. The employee is occasionally required to walk, stand, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Executive Order 13495, The Non Displacement of Qualified Workers Under Service Contracts provide first right of refusal to incumbents on contracts. If the position is accepted by the incumbent on the job, other application/resume of non-incumbents will not be reviewed.