|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
|Date Posted||January 30, 2021|
Our client is looking for multiple Contact Tracer's who can help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Details about the position are below:
**100% work from home/remote work.**
Top Skills Details:
1. Bilingual Spanish/English (another language/English candidates will be considered)
2. Ability to have clear concise conversations over the phone. (Call center experience a big plus)
3. Ability to use computer software to log phone call conversations. (MS Dynamics or other CRM software experience is a big plus)
**We will provide candidates with computers but candidates must have internet and phone connection.**
COVID-19 Disease Investigator:
(MULTIPLE SHIFTS AVAILABLE)
-Candidates must be located in the Los Angeles County region.
- Interview students and parents to elicit information regarding their contacts to COVID-19 positive patients and to determine possible personal and health history related
to transmitted diseases.
- Educates and counsels patients regarding transmitted diseases and risk
- Locates persons who have been reported to have COVID-19 or who have been
in contact with infected individuals; directs these individuals to submit necessary
laboratory specimens and other necessary control measures.
- Induces persons who have been in contact with COVID-19 to have medical
examinations and laboratory testing as applicable.
- Provides information and education on COVID-19 to phone inquiries.
- Conducts interviews with persons who are COVID-19 positive and assists them
in informing their close contacts of their positive status.
- Conducts investigations to discover unreported cases.
- Performs a variety of duties relating to the preparation of reports, entering
personal data on patient registers and preparing correspondence to send to
patients who are in need of medical examination and treatment.
- Maintains records on all delinquent and/or non-conforming patients.
- Prepares individual narrative reports concerning work procedures and certain
- Utilizes appropriate methods for interacting effectively and professionally with
persons of all ages and from diverse cultural, socioeconomic, educational, racial
and ethnic, sexual orientations, lifestyles, and physical abilities.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Must have good communication skills. We will provide training on all software, call scripts, certifications...etc.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.