|Date Posted||December 15, 2020|
We are looking for a Contact Tracer to provide support to the organization in support of its efforts to manage its internal COVID-19 management process.
The contact tracer is responsible for:
- Reaching out to people (employees and external contacts) who may have been exposed to COVID-19 to obtain information and provide guidance to interrupt ongoing disease transmission.
- Dialogue with contacts will be guided by standard protocols to obtain any symptom history and other relevant information, provide instructions for self-quarantine, and make appropriate referrals to testing, clinical services, and other essential support services.
- This position will require prioritization, prompt action, and a high level of attention to detail in documentation and data management as multiple investigations will be conducted simultaneously.
- Contract tracers are required to follow all designated scripts and comply with policies and procedures regarding confidentiality and data security for the handling of sensitive employee information and protected health information.
- High school diploma or General Education Development (GED) equivalent with up to two years of applicable community experience OR
- Associate degree or equivalent with up to one year of applicable community experience OR
- Bachelors degree or higher from an accredited college or university, with no experience
- Experience conducting telephone-based interviews, data collection and data entry are preferred
- Bilingual skills -fluency in the primary language(s) of the geographic area and communities assigned to support
- The position will require responding to COVID-19 emergencies with rapid turnaround times for communication, initiation and completion of assignments.
- The position will require daily use of a computer, telephone or cell phone, and access to a secure internet connection.
- This position may require moderate physical effort including lifting materials and equipment of less than 50 pounds and involves viewing a computer screen 50 to 75 percent of the time.
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.