|Location||St. Louis, MO|
|Date Posted||November 7, 2020|
Job Summary/Company: Remote Opportunity for Missouri residents and Military Dependents stationed in the state of MO
Sparks Group has partnered with a leading organization to support COVID-19 contact tracing initiatives in North Carolina. Seeking professionals with Medical Industry experience or a certificate/degree in the medical or science related field. Qualified candidates must be comfortable listening with empathy and communicating with individuals directly impacted by COVID-19. Do you want to be a part of the solution to fight the COVID-19 outbreak? This is an Immediate REMOTE opportunity with excellent pay. All applicant submissions will be reviewed and contacted within 72-hours of submission.
- Make outgoing phone calls to patients and contacts in a empathetic and professional manner
- Enter information into CRM database, provide details and support, connecting patients to local resources
- Utilize scripts to communicate guidelines, next steps and quarantine procedures
- 1+ years in medical field or 3+ years in a call center environment
- Strong computer skills and experience using GoogleDocs
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Ability to read, speak , and write in English
- Bachelor’s Degree Highly Preferred or relevant experience
- Must have own computer, phone and headset/headphones
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.