|Location||Atlantic City, NJ|
|Date Posted||July 28, 2020|
Seeking remote Contact Tracers who will reach out to all patients diagnosed with COVID-19 to learn more about patients' medical histories, the people who they have had close contact with, and providing them with information and guidance to interrupt ongoing transmission and reduce spread of COVID-19. The Contact Tracer will work from home using a web-based platform and telephone to communicate with assigned contacts, obtain symptom information, refer contacts for testing, and provide instructions for quarantine. Contact Tracers are required to follow all scripts, policies, and procedures provided by the New Jersey Department of Health and will comply with New Jersey Department of Health training regarding confidentiality and the handling of personally identifiable information (PII) and personal health information (PHI).
- Get in touch with contacts of persons diagnosed with COVID-19 patients through text, email, phone calls, and other platforms when necessary within the program determined time frames established.
- Provide contacts with approved information on quarantine procedures, what to do if symptoms develop, and, if appropriate, refer them to testing.
- Assign risk category depending on the contact’s underlying medical conditions, occupation, living situation, and level of contact with case, and understand protocol for each risk category.
- Work closely with a team made up of surveillance coordinators, investigators, and data managers to efficiently complete case investigations.
- Systematically collect and record information in a local database.
- Communicate with your team and supervisor when contact cannot be made with an individual to determine the best way to address the problem.
- Protect and maintain individuals’ privacy and confidentiality.