|Date Posted||January 27, 2021|
Start Date: ASAP
This position is based out of our Tempe, AZ Global Security Operations Center and remotely supports on site security teams. This team will support locations throughout America by conducting a review of processes and video to ensure the safety of associates.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Reviewing video of the event, understand it thoroughly and make the best use of human judgement and available resources to resolve it.
• Able to systematically escalate problems or variance in the information to the relevant owners/ teams/managers, according to processes and standards.
• Understand performance metrics and process requirements to drive business results in live environment.
• Analyze and detect exceptions.
• Meets predetermined and assigned productivity and quality standard targets.
• Share and contribute to process improvements.
• Demonstrates willingness to support several projects at one time, and to accept re-prioritization as necessary
• Maintains confidentiality in matters involving security and/or personnel issues in the work place
• The ability to comprehend and execute Workplace Health and Safety guidance
• Accurately communicate verbally and in written form to a broad customer base
reporting, report writing, Microsoft office, typing, data entry, administrative skills, investigation and analysis
Top Skills Details:
attention to detail
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of professional experience in reporting, data entry, admin, etc
- Highly proficient in computers and software.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.