|Date Posted||February 5, 2021|
The health and safety of our employees is our credo, moral obligation, and at the core of our business practices.
How we are keeping our employees and customers safe:
- Strict adherence to CDC Guidelines
- Enhanced vehicle cleaning/disinfecting measures with concentrated focus on high frequency touch areas
- PPE Distribution (Hand Sanitizer, masks, gloves)
- Social Distancing Enforced
- Enhanced facility cleaning/disinfecting measures with concentrated focus on high frequency touch areas
- Daily temperature checks
- COVID-19 Testing
The TAS organization has developed a strong culture of safety, professionalism and personal responsibility; we expect all team members to adhere to team standards of conduct.
The Compliance Manager will be responsible for ensuring all Safety & COVID-19 policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to throughout multiple locations. This role will perform all duties and responsibilities related to Safety Compliance reporting and COVID-19 coordination and will work in close partnership with the Human Resources and Safety departments.
- Enforce and ensure compliance to policies and protocols related to the health and safety of all employees.
- Follow and fully execute internal COVID-19 contact tracing and quarantine guidelines.
- Maintain COVID testing weekly file.
- Maintain and keep the company’s internal COVID-19 tracking sheets.
- Responsible for tracking and maintaining COVID-19 leaves sheets.
- Monitor quarantined staff and effectively communicate a safe return to work.
- Review COVID-19 test results to determine appropriate action and ensure procedures are followed.
- Be on call for illness response and COVID-19 alerts
- Stay current on new developments with any Cal/OSHA and/or Local/State/Federal guidelines (e.g., Travel quarantine orders by state, Social Distancing order) as it pertains to COVID-19.
- Comply with any Cal/OSHA and/or Local/State/Federal guidelines as it pertains to COVID-19.
- Conduct OSHA investigations for work related illnesses and/or COVID-19 cases and report to carrier
- Serve as a resource to management for questions or concerns regarding COVID-19.
- Participate in projects as assigned by the Human Resources Department & Safety Departments.
- Update and implement the company’s Written COVID-19 Prevention Plan (WCPP)..
- Work closely with local Public Health Department regarding COVID-19 reporting if needed.
- Work with Safety Director in the management and implementation of driver safety compliance program
- Maintain MVR system (Samba Safety) and report compliance on a weekly basis
- Assist with collision data entry into WebRisk incident management system
- Be a point of contract and source of information in collision file management for supervisors
- Help safety team coordinate and schedule random drug tests
- Manage random eligibility list monthly
- Maintain detailed log of monthly drug tests and results
- Be a resource for supervisors on the subject matter of drug testing and the random program
- Work with Safety & Compliance Director to develop new compliance training, scale program and resource
- Must handle confidential information with discretion and professionalism
- Other duties as required
Education, Licensing, and Certifications Required:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or equivalent experience
- OSHA training or certifications preferred
- Lean/ACER certifications preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of Logistics, Safety and/or HR experience preferred
- Prior safety & compliance experience working the the transportation industry a plus
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Excellent interpersonal skills: ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse individuals during a time of crisis and distress
- Must be well organized, detailed oriented, have strong problem-solving skills, work comfortably under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines.
- Must be confident, professional and self-motivated with a keen interest in the ethical, legal and regulatory requirements of a business.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with a laptop computer and GSuite apps (i.e. Gmail, Hangouts, and Driver, including Sheets and Docs); and
- Ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team.
- Ability to use a computer to generate reports and schedules
- Ability to supervise others and make quality business decisions regarding operations
- Ability to read, understand, and interpret system operating rules, regulations, policies, phases and routes
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to organize and perform work efficiently; strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Travel requirement outside of immediate service area (as a percent) 10%
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must pass and maintain drug and background check clearance
- Willingness to participate and adhere to COVID-19 testing protocols
- Must be able to work varying shifts schedules as needed - including weekends and holidays.
- Regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to manipulate, handle or feel; reach with hands or arms; and talk or hear. Frequently required to sit.
- 50% of the workday could be spent outdoors monitoring service on routes, and company locations. Must be able to work in extreme heat and cold and in a damp environment with moderate noise.
- Remaining work is accomplished in an office or in a cubicle space equipped with a telephone and computer; time is spent sitting, typing, or looking at a computer.
Based near Chicago, Transdev is the largest private-sector operator of multiple modes of transit in North America, including bus, rail, streetcar, paratransit, and shuttle services. Transdev is committed to being the trusted partner of cities and transit authorities through quality execution and innovations in mobility. Its parent company, Transdev Group, is a leading global operator and integrator of mobility operating in 17 countries and provides passengers every day the freedom to connect to what they care about in their cities.www.transdevna.com
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster:http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
Drug free workplace
If based in the United States, applicants must be eligible to work in US without restrictions for any employer at any time; be able to pass a drug screen and background check.