|Date Posted||March 5, 2021|
Comm./Ind. Electricians needed for Long Term Project, Atlanta Ga.
Need experienced Electricians II to work in the Industrial/Commercial field. All must understand complex electrical AC/DC theory, and follow electrical drawings and schematics, to operate, inspect, maintain, and repair equipment and systems at the 6M+ square foot Atlanta Airport facility. Good customer services skills are required for constant interface with clients, airport tenants, contractors, and the traveling public.
· Job Functions include: Adherence to all site standards for safety, quality, housekeeping, and security.
· Implements standard trade practices and procedures consistent with the National Electrical Code (NEC) while performing repairs and maintenance on industrial equipment under limited supervision of the Electrical Superintendent.
· Operates standard electrical testing equipment including voltage tester, multi-meter, megger, Infra-Red Thermography instrument and circuit tracer.
· Must have experience installing, performing preventive maintenance and repairs on secondary distribution systems i.e., panels, electrical switchgears, switchboards, emergency generators, buss duct, standard and emergency lighting systems, and be able to install electrical conduit.
· Properly document all work orders in a timely manner, and include detailed notes of tasks performed with accurate work hours recorded.
· Ability to work closely with electrical, HVAC, and other skilled trades to resolve challenging issues.
· In-depth knowledge of the National Electrical Code.
· Ability to troubleshoot and repair complex electrical circuits, lighting, motor controls and to reset ground faults.
· Ability to work in all weather conditions and at heights up to 140 feet.
· Georgia State Journeyman’s license preferred.
Work Schedule- Mon – Fri. 2:00 PM to 10:00 PM. Pay Scale $23.00 hr. to $25.00 hr.
Airport Facility, Badging will be required, Must pass pre-employment background screening, MVR check, and drug screening
If qualified and interested, call HKA Enterprises at 1-800-825-5452 ext. 231, Contact Mike Wade, Mobile (864) 814-9032 Send resumes by e-mail to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
FAX to 864-349-2007. to attn: M. Wade