|Date Posted||September 6, 2020|
Position Title: Weekend Case Investigator
Position Number: 345788
Location: Work at Home 99999
Position Type: Long Term Contract
Required Skill Set:
Bilingual, Healthcare, Interpersonal Skills, Medical Terminology, Public Health
**C2C is not available**
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
COVID-19 Temporary Case Investigator - Dedicated Weekend Support
COVID-19 Temporary Case Investigators working for ROSE International, will use a web-based client resource management (CRM) platform to contact individuals who have positive COVID-19 test result to provide them information and answer questions, ascertain their contacts and information to reach contacts, and begin the process to monitor symptoms. Additionally, COVID-19 temporary case investigators will use the same CRM platform to reach all contacts of individuals with a positive COVID-19 test result to ask about their symptoms and provide instructions for quarantine. COVID-19 temporary case investigators are required to follow all scripts, policies and procedures and to comply with training regarding confidential information related to personal information.
COVID-19 Temporary Case Investigators are required to use their own personal computer and personal headset and must have a reliable internet connection with minimum speeds of 3mb download and 1mb upload.
Operating hours are 8:30 am to 7:30 pm Monday – Friday and 10 am - 8 pm Saturday - Sunday. MUST be able to work Saturdays and Sundays as a normal shift.
This position is specifically focused on weekend coverage for this project with flexible shift options and preferences for days to be worked.
For example, if you want to work 4 ten hour days from Friday through Monday, that would be excellent.
If you can work Saturday and Sunday and flexibly two other days during the week, that can be a great option also!
Furthermore, if you have part-time availability of 8 or 10 hours each weekend day, we can consider this also.
In short, we have flexible options that help us accomplish the expected weekend coverage in this project.
We understand that each candidate''s situation is different and want to work with that as much as possible.
While the core focus of this position is to provide weekend support, we can do that on a full-time or part-time basis with varying schedules.
COVID-19 Case Investigator Responsibilities and Requirements:
Make initial contact with:
• People who have tested positive for COVID-19
• Contacts of the people who have tested positive for COVID-19
During the initial contact, the following are the responsibilities of the COVID-19 Temporary Case Investigator:
• Identify individuals who have come in contact with people who have tested positive for COVID-19 and gather contact information
• Discuss the implications of the positive diagnoses
• Explain isolation expectations
• Answer questions
Assure protocols are followed for completion of case report information
• Enter data into computer databases and verify accuracy of data
• Assure data are entered per protocol
Maintain regular contact with supervisor
Candidates for the COVID-19 Temporary Case Investigator position, reporting to ROSE International, must meet the following Minimum Qualifications:
• Bachelor''s degree in public health, health science, health education, biology, psychology, pre-medicine, nursing, science, sociology, or social work
• Or, an AA and 2 years of experience
• Or, a high school diploma or GED, and 4 years of experience
• Johns Hopkins Certification; Covid-19 Contact Tracing Course
• Experience working and communicating in challenging situations (e.g., unhappy customers, missing or incomplete information, etc.) and successfully resolving issues
• Experience working with cultural and socioeconomic diverse populations
• Experience performing accurate/efficient data entry
• Ability to speak, read, and write English
• Fluent in Somali in addition to English
• Proficiency with technology to sufficiently enter data and engage the CMR tool
Preferred Experience, Skills and Abilities:
• Fluent in at least one language in addition to English. Preferred languages: Spanish, Somali, Karen, Hmong, Amharic, Oromo, Tigrinya
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Experience working with people in a time of crisis
• Experience working with people with disabilities
• Experience conducting interviews or customer service
• Experience with medical and infectious disease terminology
• Ability to be empathic
• Ability to problem solve complex situations
• Experience working in a team environment
• Experience preparing and maintaining confidential records
• Excellent understanding of Minnesota communities and geography
• Ability to use the telephone independently
• Ability to use a computer independently
Special Notes: Applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United States (i.e. a US citizen or national or a lawful permanent resident)