|Date Posted||December 29, 2020|
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company, is part of The Washington Covid-19 Contact Tracing Partnership (WA-CCTP) to recruit Remote/Work from Home Case Investigators and Contact Tracers.
Responsibilities for this position include reaching out to individuals who have tested positive, or been exposed to someone who has tested positive, for COVID-19 to conduct case investigation and contract tracing and offer guidance to interrupt ongoing transmission and reduce the spread of COVID-19.
• Work from home
• Compensation is highly competitive
• Project will be in support of local community
• Opportunity to work up to 40 hours per week
• Three schedule options available, all include at least 1 weekend day
Key Duties & Qualifications:
• Make scripted phone calls to people who have been diagnosed with COVID-19, as well as their contacts
• Provide contacts with approved information on quarantine procedures, what to do if symptoms develop and if appropriate, refer them to their health care provider or their Local Health Jurisdiction to inquire about being tested
• Protect and maintain individuals’ privacy and confidentiality.
• Excellent communication, organizational, and critical thinking skills; sound judgment and attention to detail
• Experience providing care, support, or similar work via phone. This may include conducting telephone-based or in-person interviews and/or working in call center environment.
• Flexibility and professionalism are highly valued attributes
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact professionally with people from diverse cultural, racial, ethnic, gender, and socioeconomic backgrounds during a time of crisis and distress
• Strong connections to local community with knowledge and familiarity with local area geography; cities/towns/locations required
• Position will require a computer that meets the technical requirements and adequate internet connectivity to access web-based programs
• Ability to speak, read, and write English; fluency in languages other than English is preferred: Spanish, Vietnamese, Chinese, Korean, Russian, Ukrainian
• High School Diploma, foreign equivalent, or GED required. Foreign equivalent also accepted
• Health-related professional experience/training in public health, social work a plus
• Experience in any of the following areas is preferred but not required: communicable disease investigation, Health promotion, Community health, Community outreach, Disease prevention, management, or investigation; Care coordination, Community resources navigation, or Case management.
Please send your resume to Mary Wilson at marywilson'at'aerotek.com and/or call at 360-768-3438. Thank you for your interest!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.