|Date Posted||November 16, 2021|
Accentuate Staffing is seeking a Bilingual (English/Spanish) HR Coordinator for a manufacturing company located in Morrisville, NC. The Human Resources Coordinator performs professional and administrative work in coordinating the human resources functions in the areas of recruitment, onboarding, reporting, record management and assisting in making recommendations for policies and procedures and performing other assignments as required to support the Human Resources Department. This is a Direct Hire position.
- Assist in the internal recruiting process for posting open positions, filter and tracking incoming resumes, phone screening, scheduling and participating in interviews, accurately communicating with HR and departments, and prepare internal approvals/offer letters for each new hire.
- Manage and update monthly employee census report and organizational charts.
- Establish and sustain relationships with employees at all levels.
- Stay current with local, state, and Federal HR laws, legislation, and trends and maintain compliance with each.
- Perform other HR duties and miscellaneous special projects as assigned.
- Analyze HR and other data to provide continuous improvement ideas with HR and business processes
- Ensure all onboarding forms are collected from new employees and uploaded to ADP.
- Responsible for hiring Contact Tracers and Case Investigators in partnership with staffing agencies.
- HR Reporting
- High School Diploma plus 2-3 years if HR experience or Bachelor’s Degree in HR or related field
- Must be proficient with MS Office and have intermediate Excel skills
- ADP or other related HRIS system experience is preferred
- Ability to handle confidential materials in a professional manner
- 2-3 years in an HR Role is required
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)