|Location||Las Vegas, NV|
|Date Posted||February 13, 2021|
Locations: This is a remote position from home for the foreseeable future. They need to be in a driving range of the general locations - Las Vegas NV, Phoenix AZ, and Oklahoma City OK
Bilingual in Spanish should be prioritized (Bilingual is a huge plus but will not be a absolute requirement. They would like 50% bilingual in Spanish if possible)
Interview- There are going to be 30 minute interview next week Monday – Friday. They are setting aside 8am-5pm PST
Duration : 6+ months
Training Duration : 2 weeks
Number of positions : 80
As a Community Service Specialist you will:
- Have a unique opportunity to provide substantial support in a call center setting on projects involving government alliances.
- Efficiently handle inbound inquiries and conduct outbound calling.
- Perform contact tracing duties such as contacting individuals diagnosed with COVID-19, verifying their exposure, assessing their symptoms, referring for testing according to established protocols and providing them with instructions for isolation or quarantine.
- Support state government unemployment offices by helping with the intake of unemployment insurance (UI) applications and inquiries via inbound calling. Provide timely and factual unemployment benefits information and referrals to the appropriate resources. Administer assistance and problem resolution to claimants attempting to file UI claims.
In this role you will:
- Collaborate with other employees who have put our values into action for more than 100 years.
- Achieve career growth by progressing through career paths and growing your business and insurance expertise through in-house courses, certification programs and tuition reimbursement.
- Have an opportunity to work in an environment that supports health and well-being, enhanced quality of life and supports high-performance.
- Encounter a workplace that values diverse backgrounds and perspectives. 8 company-wide Employee Resource Groups address themes like military appreciation, ethnic heritage and LGBTQ+ Pride.