|Date Posted||April 5, 2021|
Location: Austin, TX
- Location: Austin, TX 73301
- Job Type: Per Diem/As Needed Ongoing Contract (3 months with possible extensions)
- Start Date: ASAP
- Schedule: No specific shifts. The times each week will likely be variable. It will be similar to being a per diem where they may not know their exact hours in advance; No overnights. Need to be flexible to work between 7am and 10pm.
- Travel is required to patient homes / Mileage will be reimbursed
- PPE will be provided
This is a COVID treatment study so the nurses will be working with COVID positive patients.
- Study Design: This is a Phase 3, randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled, multicenter study of RDV therapy for outpatients with early stage COVID-19 who are at higher risk of disease progression. Non-hospitalized participants with early stage COVID-19 and at least one risk factor for disease progression. Up to 30% of enrolled participants may come from skilled nursing facilities. • Treatment Group A: single dose of IV RDV 200 mg on Day 1 followed by IV RDV 100 mg on Days 2 and 3 (RDV group) • Treatment Group B: IV placebo to match (PTM) RDV on Days 1 to3 (PTM group) *** An FDA approved drug just being administered differently***
- Registered Nurse – The RN is expected to Identify and track trends for analytics reporting to ensure clinical criteria program integrity. Maintain a professional and ethical behavior at all times as outlined by the Nurse Practice Act along with applicable company and client expectations and policies. Presents a professional work appearance. Meets Client specifications to ensure patients and other stakeholders are serviced accurately and timely. Completes all charting or data entry into program databases accurately and timely.
Specific job duties may include:
- Performs territory management and route planning
- Reports AE/PC/OSF as required by program guidelines
- Ensures patient privacy by keeping related PHI, documents and demo supplies in a secure location
- Provides product education and training for both patients and/or HCPs per program guidelines
- Maintains program database and responds to member and physician inquiries regarding clinical programs.
- Makes recommendations regarding escalation of issues, and follows through with escalation process.
- Completes program specific training as requested and within required timeline
- Submits weekly program related expense reports and mileage
- Special projects/assignments as needed.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Registered Nursing Licensure in good standing
- At least one year of experience as a RN
- At least one year of phlebotomy experience.
- Nursing degree
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in a clinical or commercial setting
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]