|Date Posted||May 16, 2021|
Now hiring an Advanced Epidemiologist in Providence!
Trillium Staffing is now seeking an Advanced Epidemiologist for work in the Providence, RI area!
This position is part of a team that works on all areas of the surveillance, prevention, and policy development for COVID-19. The primary role of this team is to help support the development, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of COVID-19 surveillance and prevention efforts. This position may be asked to support other programs, as needed.
Chosen candidates will be responsible for the following along with any related tasks that might arise during their employment:
• Plan, supervise, and review the work of CI/CT/Monitoring Metrics Team within the COVID-19 Response Unit.
• Manage the day-to-day responsibilities of team members.
• Monitor and evaluate program effectiveness and make recommendations for improvements.
• Assist in developing and improving public health policies related to COVID-19.
• Assist with logistics and scheduling of both personnel and resources.
• Coordinate with other Program Managers to ensure the goals of the COVID-19 Response Unit are met.
• Prepare and review reports relative to program functions and objectives.
• Take part in leadership meetings to provide input on overall planning for the COVID-19 Response Unit
In addition to team management additional responsibilities include:
• Conducting and supporting routine surveillance activities
• Ensure data quality via epidemiological analyses.
• Preparing and presenting summary reports
• Assisting with outbreak investigations
• Communicating with the public
• Collaborating with community partners and clinicians
• Other duties as assigned.
If interested, please apply today!
• Experience developing analytic plans.
• Experience developing and delivering internal and public-facing reports.
• Experience managing team priorities.
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment with an ever-changing landscape.
• Experience translating and operationalizing data requests into actionable/programmable tasks.
• Experience with data manipulation/management/reporting within SAS
• Experience mentoring junior colleagues with SAS coding.
• 1-2 years project/team management experience
• 2 years SAS programming experience outside of a degree program (SAS Certification a plus)