|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||September 15, 2021|
School Professionals is recruiting for administrative contact tracer roles. The ideal candidate should be available to work on-site in Manhattan, have a background in education, and be comfortable communicating regularly with school leadership.
Sunday shifts, 11 AM - 6 PM, and Monday-Friday afternoon shifts, 12 - 5 PM, may be available. The role is expected to last through the end of the calendar year.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Make and take calls regarding suspected and confirmed COVID cases and report data directly to administrative leadership
- Triage incoming issues and follow up with from school leaders on an evolving situation, manage pending items related to an incident
- Respond to inquiries via email
Applying is easy! All you need to apply is:
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- The ability to provide 2 professional references
- Willingness to complete a background check