|Published||May 10, 2022|
The Curative Testing Program is rolling out the distribution of COVID-19 tests at mobile and fixed sites across the country. The Administrative Assistant will work directly for the Senior VP of Supply Chain. Supporting all efforts with a high degree of attention to detail, scheduling across time zones, and a highly flexible attitude to adapt to last minute changes.
- Calendar management for the Sr VP of Supply Chain
- Responding to emails and document requests on behalf of the Sr VP
- Draft slides, meeting notes, and documents
- Booking travel (domestic + international)
- Management of expense reports
- Accurately handles all general and confidential correspondence and documentation
- Prioritizes multiple tasks and distinguish between “urgent” and “important”
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 1 -2 years of executive or administrative support experience
- Willing to travel 12-15 days a month
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Strong skill set in Google suite
- Metabase Experience
- Drive Thru experience
- Previous experience in data analytics
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills1
- Location Austin, TX
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Scheduling experience
- Organized and reliable
- Willing to travel to regional clinics at times
- Tech savvy (tools used: Apple and PC laptops, barcode scanners, Slack, Google Drive, Notion etc.)
- Good overall health: able to stand for 2-hour intervals and lift 20 pounds
- Willing, if needed, to be tested for COVID-19
- Comfortable wearing PPE (mask, gloves, goggles, coveralls) for 2-hour intervals
Curative is a leader in on-demand public health service programs and healthcare delivery infrastructure. From rapid, mass COVID-19 testing sites to mobile vaccination sites, Curative partners with communities to strengthen public health services with turn-key programs, easy-to-access experiences, and scalable infrastructure, keeping people everywhere safe, healthy, and informed.
Co-founded by CEO Fred Turner and powered by a team of world-leading doctors, scientists, engineers, and health industry experts, Curative began focusing on COVID-19 testing in early March 2020 upon realizing the urgent need to scale COVID-19 test production in the United States. With a network of over 15,000 sites across over 20 states and three CLIA-certified, high-complexity laboratories, Curative and its managed medical entities have provided millions of COVID-19 tests and COVID-19 vaccines.
Beyond COVID-19, Curative is using its unique healthcare delivery expertise to reimagine the way we deliver and experience healthcare in America. We're working on creating an entirely new, vertically integrated healthcare offering that will improve individual and community health while utilizing society's limited healthcare resources more effectively and efficiently. For more details on Curative, please visit curative.com and follow on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
At Curative, your safety is our priority. Our working environments comply with current CDC recommendations. Curative provides personal protective equipment (PPE), including breathable medical coveralls, face shields, N95 masks, and gloves. You will never touch anyone coming for a test but you may be interacting with them.
As a company that focuses on ending the COVID-19 pandemic, we have a responsibility to ensure the safety of our staff and communities. ACCORDINGLY, SUBJECT TO ANY LEGALLY REQUIRED ACCOMMODATIONS AND STATE LAW, We require that all Curative employees and third-party contractors show proof of vaccination against COVID-19 within two weeks of their start date.
Curative Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. Please contact us with any questions or comments about your personal information, our third-party disclosure practices, or your consent choices at: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or by writing us at:
605 E Huntington Dr.
Monrovia, CA 91016